Global placement firm is seeking highly qualified and experienced airport operations executives for various opportunities worldwide.
Candidates for this role should have a proven track record of successfully managing airport operations at an executive level for dynamic, high-growth international airports. Strong background in implementing world class best practices in airport management. Demands leadership excellence.
Demonstrated experience in;
1. overseeing airport operations, change management and performance improvement
2. facility/asset management and planning, as well as capacity/asset optimization
3. regulatory compliance, safety and environment, security, ASQ, IT, service quality, fire and rescue, slot management, engineering and maintenance, AOCC and other operational functions.
4. delivery of world class best practices, development and implementation of SOPs
5. commercial mindset to support revenue enhancement initiatives/priorities
6. developing and implementing operational strategies across the organization
A more detailed overview of role responsibilities to be provided to qualified applicants upon registration.
Candidates must have a minimum of at least 10 years of airport operations experience, a minimum of five years at the executive level.
English fluency required.