Airport Construction Procurement Expert
International airport services firm is seeking highly qualified and experienced airport construction procurement expert to support a broader, multi-disciplinary project team.
Key focus areas include:
- Providing construction procurement and development expertise
- Supporting management of design, construction and client/project interface
- Managing team/technical output and advising on package structure and composition
- Advising on procurement process management, tender clarifications and response
- Supporting and advising on development of project interface programme
- Advising on tender package review review and providing feedback
- Providing support and completing bid evaluations
- Advising on construction vendor management
More details overview of responsibilities to be provided to qualified applicants upon registration.
Candidates must have a minimum of at least five years of airport project experience in the last 10 years.
Please log in or register for Modalis | Airport QM Talent Portal to apply for this position.