Airport Master Planning Experts - Multiple Project Roles
International airport advisory firm is seeking highly qualified and experienced airport professionals for various expert airport master planning and support roles for a project in Canada, including;
- Project Director
- Project Manager
- Senior Airport Planners
- Capacity & Peak Hour Analysis Expert
- Aviation/Airport Forecasting Expert
- Airport Operations & Safety Management Expert
- Aviation & Aerospace Commercial Development Expert
- Canadian Airport Regulatory Compliance Expert
- Commercial Revenue & Business Planning Expert
- Environmental Management & Sustainability Expert
Responsibilities for the multiple project roles to be provided to applicants upon registration.
Candidates must have a minimum of at least 10 years of airport management experience in the last 15 years.
Please log in or register for Modalis | Airport QM Talent Portal to apply for this position.