Airport Strategic Master Planning Experts
International airport advisory firm is seeking highly qualified and experienced airport professionals for various expert airport strategic development and master planning roles for a project in Northern Europe, including;
- Project Director
- Deputy Project Director
- Senior Airport Planners
- Urban Planning & Design Experts
- Transportation Planning, Design & Engineering Expert
- Architecture & Conceptual Design Expert
- Landscape Architecture Design Expert
- Wayfinding, Placemaking & Branding Expert
- Climate Change & Adaptation Expert
- Wind & Noise Mitigation Expert
- Capacity & Peak Hour Analysis Expert
- Commercial Revenue Strategy & Analysis Expert
- Traffic Forecasting (PAX, ACMs, Cargo) Experts
- Multi-modal Logistics/Cargo (Air & Sea) Experts
- Investment Attraction Expert
- Business Impact Analysis Expert
- Immerging Aviation Technologies Expert
- Aviation Policy & Regulatory Compliance Expert
Responsibilities for the multiple project roles to be provided to applicants upon registration.
Candidates must have a minimum of at least five years of airport management experience in the last 10 years.
Please log in or register for Modalis | Airport QM Talent Portal to apply for this position.