Airport Integrated Facilities Maintenance Experts & Support - Multiple Project Roles
International airport services firm seeking highly qualified and experienced airport professionals for various airport integrated facilities maintenance and support experts for a project in the south/east Asia, including;
- Project Director
- Integrated Facilities Maintenance Program Manager
- Seaplane Terminal Operations & Maintenance Expert
- Tenant Fit-out Coordinator
- Health, Safety & Environment Expert
- Hard Facilities Maintenance Expert
- Soft Facilities Maintenance Expert
- Facilities Maintenance Program Administrator
- Helpdesk Coordinators
Responsibilities for the multiple project roles to be provided to applicants upon registration.
Candidates must have a minimum of at least five years of airport management experience in the last 10 years.
Please log in or register for Modalis | Airport QM Talent Portal to apply for this position.