Airport Concession Bid Development Support - Multiple Project Roles
International transaction advisor seeking highly qualified and experienced airport professionals for various expert bid development roles for a project in North America, including;
- Project Manager
- Airport Strategic Planning Expert
- Aeronautical Revenues Expert
- Airport Commercial Expert
- Airport Food & Beverage Expert
- Airport Planning & Peak-hour Assessment Expert
- Airport Operations, Safety & Quality Management Expert
- Airport Architecture & Design Expert
- Traffic Forecasting & Route Assessment Expert
- Facility Assessment & Life Cycle Costing Expert
- Cost Estimation & Quantity Surveying Expert
Responsibilities for the multiple project roles to be provided to applicants upon registration.
Candidates must have a minimum of at least five years of airport management experience in the last 10 years.
Please log in or register for Modalis | Airport QM Talent Portal to apply for this position.